Monday, August 20, 2012

Just to let you know...


Honestly when I found out you had a girlfriend, I didn’t know what to think. You just let it slip out, like it was publicly known and it was no big deal. Well, surprise to me! To be honest, I am a little jealous,  but I can’t say anything because we were never together, nor did I ever want us to be. But I feel like I lost one of my closest friends because of it. I was the one you always came to about past girl problems, and I would always tell you everything was going to be fine, you don’t need her anyways, and pick you back up when the bitch never texted you back. Not only am I a bit jealous, but I’m upset that you never told me about her. We didn’t talk all summer because both of us are stubborn about texting the other first, but that’s fine. We are the type of people who don’t need to see each other or talk everyday to still be good friends. But a simple ‘hey, I met this girl and I think its gonna work out this time’ would have been nice. I am truly happy about the fact that you finally found someone that it worked out with-you deserve someone who will make you happy because of all the shit you’ve been through in the past. I just wish that our friendship could go back to what it was before. I miss you and want my best friend back. And as a forewarning-if she breaks your heart, I will break her face J

No comments:

Post a Comment