Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Why are you doing this?

I wonder if you realize how much this hurts me? I have no idea what you are feeling on your side of this but I wish you would talk to me. We cannot keep doing this to each other. I am ready, do you not see that? Are you afraid we could never live up to what your parents have? (We will.) Are you afraid you are not at a point where you can provide? (I do not care.) Are you afraid I will notice your flaws and my feelings will change? (Nothing will ever change my feelings, not after this long.) Now please, break the silence. You have nothing to be afraid of, I will be there for you. I will not pass judgment I will tell you whatever you want to know and I will love you for forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment