Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good Kiss

Is it just that you are a good kisser when I feel like our lips fit together like matching jigsaw pieces, and when we kiss I can think of nothing else, I am completely consumed by it never feeling a desire for it to end, and your hand hold my face and bring my mouth to yours, so gently and softly, to me I feel so much passion like my mouth belongs on your mouth
So I ask you
Is it because you are a good kisser that your kiss lingers on my tongue and in my mind?
Is it just me who feels so involved in our kiss or do you ?
And if you do what does it mean, to kiss another who you feel fills apart of you that has long been empty ?
because I’m going crazy trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment